If you are one of the 140 million American’s planning to do some shopping over Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend, we’re here to help. Whether you’re planning to find your deals online or braving department store crowds, Black Friday shopping can be a little overwhelming.
Retailers across the country are gearing up for another record-setting year and we’ve done some background research to help you navigate the Internet and the aisles.
- Get in the Zone: Prepare yourself for scoring all your Black Friday deals by download this playlist that includes songs like Madonna’s “Material Girl,” Kanye West and Jamie Foxx’s “Gold Digger” and of course, Rebecca Black’s “Friday.”
- Study Up on Forbes’ Black Friday Survival Guide: These nine tactics will ensure you’re prepared to safely and effectively navigate your way around other Black Friday shoppers.
- Make a List: Write down each store you’re planning to visit and the items you want to buy. To take it a bit farther, visit the store before or download store apps to find which aisle the item is located. Visit our Pinterest page to download a shopping list and check out our other Black Friday pins.
- Save More Money on Monday: Some of the best deals on electronics, toys and games and clothing can be found if you wait to do your shopping on Cyber Monday. Many major online retailers, like Amazon, have already announced their black Friday deals.
- Treat Yourself: Black Friday is usually a time when many people do their holiday gift shopping. Why not take advantage of this time to buy a little something for you – and your apartment here at the CanalSide Lofts! Popular home stores are offering all kinds of amazing deals to freshen up your place just in time for the holidays.
Now that you’re fully prepared, get familiar with local stores Black Friday hours and get some rest between now and next week – you’ll need it!